Types of hospital malpractice
There are different kinds of hospital malpractice, but the more common examples include:
• Inaccurate diagnosis.
• Patient neglect and refusal to offer treatment.
• Ignoring a patient to the point that their condition becomes unstable.
• Failing to send a patient to a specialist if the current physician’s care is insufficient.
• Failing to order obligatory diagnostic tests to help determine treatment options.
• Administering the incorrect medication or amount of a drug.
• Erroneous use of anesthesia.
• Misuse of medical equipment.
• Pointless or nonconsensual surgery.
• Infection caused by not adhering to hospital protocol.
If you or a loved-one have been injured as a result of medical malpractice, we would be happy to review and evaluate your case. Please call us at 615-844-4034 or complete the Case Submission Form to the right.